Its that time of the year! Christmas baking is soon be be full steam ahead so lets get started with something easy! These vanilla almond snowballs only have 5 ingredients in the recipe and literally take 5 minutes to whip up. Roll em’ in powdered sugar for a snow ball effect and mix them up with the rest of your cookie platter.
Vanilla Almond Snowball Christmas Cookies
Soft and chewy vanilla almond cookies rolled in powdered sugar.
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped almonds
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Place almonds on baking sheet and toast 3-5 mins in oven.
3. Cream together butter, ½ cup sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add flour to butter mixture and mix until combined. Stir in almonds by hand.
5. Roll dough into 1″ balls and place on a greased baking sheet, bake for 14-16 mins and remove to cool.
6. Roll warm cookies in remaining ½ cup powdered sugar. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
Better Baking Bible http://betterbakingbible.com/