A refreshing lemon and berry cake is all you need this spring to enjoy the long, gorgeous, sunny days to come! Stacked between layers of blueberry filling and frosted with a delicious lemon buttercream, this cake is a definite winner at any gathering, party, baby shower, or brunch! The recipe below specifically makes the second cake from the top. Enjoy!
Photos: CannellaVita, Joyful Mommas Kitchen, and Sally’s Baking Addiction
Refreshing Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake with Lemon Buttercream Frosting
Two layers of delicious blueberry cake, blueberry filling, and lemon buttercream frosting.
Make these Easter bread braids in a flash – the dough is so simple and easy to make that you probably have all the ingredients you need right in your fridge! Top it off with some lovely sprinkles and turn an easy bread recipe into a Easter funfetti treat! With a boiled egg in the middle they make a great meal on the go!
Photos: Roxana’s Home Baking
Italian Easter Sprinkle Egg Bread Braids
Easy to make Italian Easter bread rings with a boiled egg in the center!
Chocolate and peanut butter – who can deny this delicious combination, especially come Easter time! If you are thinking of whipping up something this Easter that everyone will absolutely love, these peanut butter cookie dough brownie squares are a no-brainer! These chewy squares are super yummy for the kids and look absolutely adorable!
Photos: Roxana’s Home Baking
Peanut Butter Easter Cookie Brownies
A chocolate brownie cake topped with a creamy peanut butter cookie layer and decorated with chocolate Easter eggs.
2. Place melted butter in a bowl and stir in sugar and vanilla. With a spoon hand beat in eggs one at a time. Then beat in cocoa until blended.
3. Add in flour, baking powder and salt; beat well.
4. Pour batter into pan and bake for about 30 mins.
To Make Peanut Butter Cookie Layer
1. Use an electric mixer to cream butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add in sugars, and continue creaming until light and fluffy and then add in milk, vanilla, and flour and mix on low until combined.
2. Spoon the cookie dough onto the cooled brownies and spread gently into an even layer. Slice into squares.
Sprinkle chocolate Easter egg chunks, and crumbs over all the cookie squares, gently push the chunks in the peanut butter. Sprinkle on Easter sprinkles.
Any huge brownie fans? You’ll definitely love this ooey-gooey chocolate treat loaded with our favorite Easter candies: chocolate, mini-eggs, and drizzled with sweet coconut! This is a great snack to make to take to work or to pack for school. They keep well stored in sealed containers and can last for up to two weeks! You can also freeze the bars and take them out whenever you want a quick, fresh snack!
Photos: Back for Seconds
Easter Mini Egg Chocolate Bars
A giant chocolate brownie-like cake sprinkled with chocolate chips, mini-eggs and coconut!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9x13" pan. In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Slowly mix in cocoa, salt, and vanilla until blended and then beat in eggs.
2. On low speed, mix in flour and baking soda. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15 mins.
3. Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut, and Reese's eggs over the whole cake. Pour condensed milk and bake for another 15 mins until slightly brown around the edges. Remove from oven, allow to cool completely and then slice into bars.
To store, place chocolate bars in a closed container at room temperature.
I love seeking out recipes from different cultures and traditions and this unique Polish recipe definitely caught my eye. It looks as if it’s a work of art! Called a Mazurek, this dessert is lined with a simple, easy-to-make dough and filled with delicious pudding, dates, and walnuts. I translated this authentic recipe from Polish so you can get the real deal rather than a modified American version. Enjoy!
Photos: Dariaanna Blogspot
Delicious Easter Mazurek with Walnuts and Dates
A traditional Polish Easter recipe filled with pudding, dates, and walnuts.
These peanut butter cups make the perfect Easter gifts for teachers, students, family and friends! Loaded with a mixture of peanut butter and Marshmallow cream, these eggs are super delicious and cute decorated with pastel colored icing.
Photos: Rah Chah Chow
Easter Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
Chocolate eggs loaded with creamy peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Drizzled with pastel colored royal icing.